Thanks to a generous church’s gift, the JST Baptist Association is able to help cooperating churches with the financial
needs associated with evangelism, revitalization, and leadership training. Any JST Baptist Association partner church
is eligible to apply for support. All applications will be reviewed by the Church Growth Team and applicants will be
notified by the AMS or a member of the team regarding the outcome of their application. Please send applications to
the Administrative Assistant.
- Applicants must be an affiliated and contributing organization with the JST Baptist Association.
- Mission churches of the JST Baptist Association are also eligible to make application.
- Applicants may only receive two grants per calendar year.
- Applicants must agree to submit an outcome report to JST association within 30 days of the conclusion of the
- program or project. Recipients failing to submit an outcome report will not be eligible for future funding without
First time applicants are given priority in application consideration. Application must be submitted at least one month b
before event is to take place.
This grant DOES fund projects and events that focus on the following five areas:
- Church Leadership Training Efforts
This grant aDOES NOT fund general budget needs such as:
- General Budget Support or Unrestricted Funds